Historic Downtown Austin Segway Tour
- Person Ages 14+
Take a Historic Downtown Austin Tour on Segways!
Our Historic Downtown and Capitol Segway tour cruises to some of downtown Austin’s most historic sites and landmarks. This tour is offered once daily at 10am and is approximately two hours in length including training.
Segway Nation’s two hour Historic Downtown Austin Segway tour is offered once daily. This Austin Segway tour is our most popular tour, and is designed to be fun, entertaining and informative. This tour explores many of Austin’s historic landmarks, brilliant modern skyscrapers, the Texas state capitol building, and other historic and interesting buildings throughout downtown.
Highlights of this Segway Tour include:
- The Texas State Capitol Building
- Congress Avenue
- Historic Driskill Hotel
- Warehouse Entertainment District
- Newly Redesigned 2nd Street District
- Town Lake/Lady Bird Lake
- Austin Convention Center
- Famous 6th Street and Live Music Area
- The Texas Walk of Fame
- Angelina Eberly Statue
- Many other great historic sites
- Plenty of time to play on your Segway, lots of fun facts and time for great photos