Ghost and Bat Segway Tour
Our Haunted Ghost and Bat Segway Tour is offered once daily at 7pm. This Segway tour is approximately two and a half hours in length including training.
Segway Nation offers its 2.5 hour Ghost and Bat Segway tour once daily. Our Ghost and Bat Segway tour is offered once daily at 7:00 PM. Bats are seasonal and usually fly from March to October every year. This approximately 2.5 hour Segway tour is designed to be a fun nighttime Segway adventure through downtown Austin. We visit some of Austin’s haunted downtown hotels and buildings, plus we Segway to some of Austin’s famous landmarks.
Some of this Segway Tour’s Highlights include:
- Seeing the world’s largest urban bat colony of about 2 million Mexican Free-Tailed Bats
- The Texas State Capitol Building
- Haunted Hotels
- Haunted Historic Buildings
- Town Lake/Lady Bird Lake
- Austin Convention Center
- 6th Street Music and Entertainment District
- Austin’s Moonlight Towers
- Many other great historic sites
- Plenty of time to play on your Segway, lots of fun facts and time for great photos!
Come and see why this tour sells out year round.
Other Nation Tours Locations
Dallas | San Antonio | Portland | Long Beach | San Diego | Fort Worth | Houston | Beverly Hills
Or visit our main Nation Tours website — Segway Tours
Click here to call (512) 663-9634 (512) 663-9634 Click here to email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view location 1108 Lavaca Street, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78701
1108 Lavaca Street, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78701